1. Happy very belated birthday, Azzie! You are amazing and always a joy (and a challenge) to talk to. Je suis en train de rédiger un mail, histoire de reprendre la correspondance au plus vite. Donc à très bientôt en français dans le texte. I adore you and I wish you all the best for this next year. Accept those two ridiculous fluffy time travellers as an omen of a dreamy and aerial year. Or at least lighter. *hugs you very, very tight because I am rubbish with words*
2. This thing wouldn't let itself be finished. At all.
I am glad I put a little more time into it than what I originally planned, because the constant reframing, reworking, recolouring and reshaping lead to something quite different from what I usually do.
3. End of the year emotionally draining resulted in new year begun in a slump. Meh. Not fun. But better now and some interesting perspectives for this year.
4. Saw The Husbands of River Song and enjoyed it a lot though it was a bit of a mess. Listened to The Diary of River Song at Big Finish and loved it with sturm and drang and love.
5. Managed to get back on the writing train with this little thing for the Leverage Christmas exchange
and this odd exercise in Crossover major
. At least, that makes up for a year of fictional radio silence.
6. Heard the Moffat and Who news. Well, I'll have more time to work in 2016.
7. Love you all, still and despite the everlasting silence in my halls.
8. Doodle genuinely inspired by this song by Da Silva